The role is a hybrid of software and system engineering and includes handling massive amounts of data with advanced ETL processing with enormous scale possibilities, using the latest cloud infrastructures.
- Strong technical skills with a passion for infrastructure.
- Taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment, including system design
- Experience in developing server-side applications using Python/Node.js while writing clean, maintainable code.
- Familiarity with the latest AWS technologies and best practices
- Fair networking and application security knowledge.
- With at least 4 years of experience as an engineer/developer
- Experience with data pipelines, data lakes and warehouses – advantage
- Great problem-solving skills
- An entrepreneur by heart with a get-it-done attitude
- Jack of all trades – an all-around player with an end-to-end ownership mentality
- TA team player with excellent good communication skills