You will lead and manage the tests and CI of InfiniGrow’s backend efforts. You will be responsible for designing test plans, creating an automation infrastructure on your own, while testing microservices and RESTful interfaces, using state-of-the-art technology.
- Strong technical skills with a passion for automation and infrastructure.
- Taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment.
- Experience in testing server-side applications using
- Python/Node.js while writing clean, maintainable code.
- Familiarity with data warehouses / relational databases.
- Familiarity with MongoDB – advantage.
- Familiarity with Docker – advantage.
- Familiarity with CI platforms, such as – CircleCI, GitHub Actions, Jenkins, CodeFresh, etc – advantage.
- Familiarity with the latest AWS technologies – advantage.
- With at least 2 years of experience as an automation developer.
- Great problem-solving skills
- An entrepreneur by heart with a get-it-done attitude
- Jack of all trades – an all-around player with an end-to-end ownership mentality
- TA team player with excellent good communication skills